Welcome to Serr Synergy
The business environment in South Africa is continuously changing with the introduction and implementation of new legislation and amendment of existing legislation. Business owners can rightly feel uncertain about this ever-changing compliance environment.
To complicate matters even further, this new generation legislation creates an integral web of compliance. All this comes at a time when businesses are already facing many challenges.
Business Legal Compliance solutions that matter.
Assisting businesses in implementing viable BEE initiatives.
SERR SYNERGY was established in 2014 specifically to address the revised Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Codes of Good Practice (B-BBEE or BEE Codes) along with fundamental business legal compliance requirements as expected of all businesses in South Africa. These include–
- Skills Development and Employment Equity legislation;
- Regulatory (mandatory) Training;
- The new Companies Act;
- Consumer Protection Act;
- National Credit Act;
- Promotion of Access to Information Act;
- Protection of Personal Information Act;
- Electronic Communications Act;
- Occupational Health and Safety Act;
- Labour Relations legislation pertaining to business employees.
We provide local and multi-national businesses, ranging from SMMEs to large organisations and across a broad spectrum of industries, with tailor-made strategies and solutions to meet South Africa’s legislative requirements.