Training Facilitator for our Training team in Cape Town
We are seeking to employ an experienced and well-organized Training Facilitator to join our vibrant Training team in Cape Town.
The ideal candidate should be a team player as well as an individual performer that is willing to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
- Grade 12 certificate.
- Qualifications in the ETD field will be beneficial.
- Registered Facilitator, Assessor or Moderator will be beneficial.
- Able to use a variety of facilitation methods to cater for different types of learning styles.
- Valid drivers license and own transport.
- Due to the vast majority of our clients being Afrikaans speaking, this is a necessity for the position.
Your duties as a Training Facilitator will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Planning and facilitating all training, e-learning, mandatory training and discretionary training.
- Developing training plans and schedules.
- Ensure that appropriate resources are available for training, e.g. venue, equipment, course material, etc.
- Recording and monitoring attendance, ensuring that staff required to attend specific workshops are easily identified and followed up.
- Designing and developing of training systems, templates and learning material.
- Updating learner material as required.
- Compiling and carrying out formative and summative assessment.
- Any other reasonable task as directed by the employer.
Should you qualify and meet the above requirements, kindly submit your CV to:
- firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference SERR124/16.05.2022.
Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. Job applications close on 14 June 2022. If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.