Skills Development Facilitator needed for Pretoria office
We are looking for a qualified and well experienced Skills Development Facilitator (SDF) to join our Training and Development department in Pretoria.
- The ideal candidate must be a qualified Skills Development Facilitator (qualifications to be provided)
- Must have more than 5 years experience
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Outstanding verbal and written skills
- It is recommendable that the candidate must have good knowledge of the operational procedures as well as knowledge of the electronic system procedures of especially the merSETA, Services SETA, and the Wholesale & Retail SETA
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license
Duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Consultation with stakeholders from various SETAs but specifically the merSETA, Services SETA, and Wholesale & Retail SETA.
- Working closely with various outsourced training providers.
- Electronic uploading of information to the various SETAs.
- Render SDF assistance to our clients (this does NOT include the submission of EE reports or the WSPs).
- Additional remarks: The SDF will be physically placed with the Training and Development Department.
Should you meet the requirements above, kindly submit your CV with all supporting documents to the following e-mail address with reference SERR071/24.01.20:
- Pretoria office – firstname.lastname@example.org .
Job applications close on 21 February 2020. Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.