Payroll Administrator needed for our Pretoria office
Our well-established company is looking for a Payroll Administrator with at least 3 years’ experience in a Payroll position.
This position involves a great deal of multitasking and requires a considerable sense of responsibility. The applicant should have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with individuals at different levels, including managers and executives.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Matric/Grade 12;
- BCom Degree and VIP Accredited Training, Payroll Academy Certificate will definitely be advantageous;
- In-depth understanding of payroll procedures, laws, taxes, and best practices;
- Minimum 3 years payroll processing experience on VIP Classic or VIP Premier and Infoslips;
- Experience working on a time and attendance system / clock-in system such as ERS Biometrics;
- Computer Literacy (Advanced Excel eg. using Pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s, Outlook and Word);
- Excellent administrative, mathematical and analytical skills;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Strong planning and co-coordinating skills;
- Good time management;
- Attention to detail/high accuracy levels with ability to work under pressure in a deadline orientated environment;
- Highly accountable and super proactive;
- Able to work independently;
- Multilingual Afrikaans / English.
Duties and responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- Assisting in the preparation and processing of monthly payroll for +- 500 employees;
- Review and ensure accuracy of approved time sheets, track and deduct all payroll deductions;
- Input of employment data (appointments, terminations, leave applications, etc) and payroll information onto VIP Classic or Premier on a timely basis.
- Update salary sheets and schedules;
- Assist with compilation of bonus schedules, when required; Reconcile payroll for various departments;
- Report salaries / payroll discrepancies to Payroll departmental head for resolution;
- Check all scheduled payroll disbursements for errors;
- Ensuring that final payroll reporting is correct and arrange for authorisation of the final payroll figures;
- Market related salary depending on qualification and experience.
Should you meet the above requirements above, kindly submit your CV to:
Pretoria office –firstname.lastname@example.org and use reference SERR091/13.01.2021.
Job applications close on 15 February 2021. Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database and we will connect with you with any other suitable roles or position if applicable.