Looking for a Legal Advisor for our Durban office
We are seeking to employ an experienced and well-organized Legal Advisor to join our vibrant Labour team in Durban.
The ideal candidate should be a team player as well as an individual performer that is willing to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
- Relevant legal Qualification (LLB)
- Admittance will definitely be an advantage
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in the field of Law and Labour Law
- Applicant must be fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills
- The candidate must be able to work under pressure
- Ability to be a strong confident character
- Self-reliance with a high level of accountability
- Strong sense of integrity and confidentiality
- Must have own reliable transport
Your duties as a Legal Advisor will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Administrative assistance and attendance to our Labour “Help-line”
- General administration functions within a legal environment (including drafting of charge sheets; employment contracts; policies and procedures, etc.)
- Legal advice to clients on applicable labour legislation, remotely and on-site
- Research, review and bench-marking of contracts, policies and relevant legislation
- Assistance with unions and negotiations
- Representation at CCMA (Commission for Conciliation, Mediation & Arbitration) and for the relevant bargaining councils the DRC (Dispute Resolution Centre)
- Chairing of disciplinary hearings
- Market related salary depending on experience and qualification
Should you qualify and meet the above requirements, kindly submit your CV to:
- Durban office - email@example.com and quote reference SERR093/07.01.22.
Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. Job applications close on Friday 21 January 2022. If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.