Looking for a Corporate Legal Advisor for our Trust department in Pretoria
We are seeking to employ a well-organized Corporate Legal Advisor to join the Trust department in Pretoria.
The ideal candidate should be a team player, fully computer-literate and have outstanding communication and administration skills.
- Relevant legal Qualification (Para-legal or LLB)
- Knowledgeable on the B-BBEE Amended Codes would be an advantage
- Corporate Governance experience would be an advantage
- Be computer-literate on the Microsoft Office suite
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Must have own reliable transport
Your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Legal consulting with Corporate Clients on B-BBEE Codes
- Preparing for B-BBEE Verifications
- Continuous developing and assisting clients with implementation of B-BBEE Strategies
- Legal consulting with Corporate Clients on B-BBEE Codes and the Companies Act
- General office administration duties within the legal environment
- Following instructions from Management
- Conducting duties in a professional manner
Should you qualify and meet the above requirements, kindly submit your CV to:
- Pretoria Office – email@example.com and quote reference SERR073/13.02.2020.
Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. Job applications close on Friday 28 February 2020. If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.