Looking for a Corporate Legal Advisor for our Corporate Legal Advisory department in Pretoria
We are seeking to employ a well-organized Corporate Legal Advisor to join the Corporate Legal Advisory Department in Pretoria.
The ideal candidate should be a team player, fully computer-literate and have outstanding communication and administration skills.
- Relevant LLB, B.Proc or BCom (legal or finance background)
- Knowledgeable on the B-BBEE Amended Codes would be an advantage
- Corporate Governance experience would be an advantage
- Be computer-literate on the Microsoft Office suite
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Must have own reliable transport
Your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Legal consulting with Corporate Clients on B-BBEE Codes;
- Preparing for B-BBEE Verifications;
- Continuous developing and assisting clients with implementation of B-BBEE Strategies;
- General office administration duties within the legal environment and accuracy;
- Following instructions from Management and be able to work under pressure;
- Conducting duties in a professional manner and good interpersonal skills and outstanding communication skills;
- Market related salary depending on qualification and experience.
Should you qualify and meet the above requirements, kindly submit your CV to:
- Pretoria Office – firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference SERR107/6.10.2021.
Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. Job applications close on 15/10/2021. If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.