Looking for a B-BBEE Legal Specialist for Johannesburg
Our established company is looking for a B-BBEE Legal Specialist to join our Johannesburg team based in Midrand.
We are seeking to employ a well-organized Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) Legal Specialist / Project Manager. The ideal candidate should be a team player as well as an individual performer that is willing to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
- LLB/BCom Law/BA Law or other similar qualification.
- Knowledgeable on the B-BBEE Amended Codes will be an advantage.
- Experience in the field of B-BBEE legislation and compliance will be an advantage.
- Be computer-literate on the Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong administrative and excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English.
- The candidate must be able to work under pressure and be a strong confident character.
- Self-reliance with a high level of integrity and accountability.
- Must have own reliable transport.
Your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Set up a meeting to consult with a client on BEE requirements, BEE targets, overall BEE needs of the company in terms of BEE compliance, Ownership restructuring, Skills Development, Supplier Development and Enterprise- and Socio-Economic Development.
- Prepare preliminary rating for clients before verification.
- Prepare a verification file for clients for submission at external Verification Agencies and manage verification process.
- Send WSP reminders, EE report reminders as well as statutory reminders.
- Check calculation on the issued BEE certificate.
- Following instructions from Management.
- Conducting duties in a professional manner.
Should you qualify and meet the above requirements, kindly submit your CV to:
- Johannesburg office - email@example.com and quote reference SERR077/24.03.2020.
Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview in Pretoria. Job applications close on 30 April 2020. If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
Salary is market related plus benefits.