Internal position - looking for an ARL Administrator to join our team in Pretoria
We are seeking to employ a well-organized ARL Administrator. The ideal candidate should be a team player as well as an individual performer that is willing to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment. Employment to start as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate should be a team player as well as an individual performer that is willing to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
- Relevant paralegal qualification or other similar qualification will be an advantage,
- Knowledgeable on B-BBEE legislation and compliance will be an advantage,
- At least 5 years’ experience in the working environment,
- Computer literacy (including Microsoft Office suite),
- Strong administrative skills,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills,
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English,
- The candidate must be able to work under pressure and be a self-starter,
- Self-reliance with a high level of integrity and accountability,
- Must have own reliable transport,
- Must have own internet and cell phone at home as the successful candidate will be required to work remotely / at the office as the need requires.
Your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- General Administration work,
- Record keeping,
- Liaising with clients,
- Liaising with various role players and service providers,
- Updating local database,
- Advising clients on basic BEE principles,
- Following other instructions from Management,
- Conducting duties in a professional manner.
Should you qualify and meet the above requirements, kindly submit your CV to:
- Pretoria office - email@example.com and quote reference SERR101/10.01.2022.
Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview in Pretoria. Job applications close on 19 January 2022. If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful. Only internal SERR Synergy employees may apply.