Internal job posting - National Training Manager
The National Training Manager oversees the Training department Nationally of SERR Synergy.
- Oversee daily operations of the Training department in Pretoria and provide guidance and support to regional training managers
- Management of personnel:
- Record employee movement information and employee leave.
- Manage performance of personnel.
- Identify potential of personnel and utilize them sufficiently.
- Identify training needs in line with the company strategy and vision.
- Co-ordinate the training staff to ensure service delivery on all things relating to training (booking venues, service providers, food, etc).
- Deal with various stakeholders in the training environment, e.g. SETAs, external training providers, SAQA, learners, etc.
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the unit's offerings to customers.
- Communicate strategy and results to employees.
- Monthly reporting to National Operations Manager.
- Dealing with customer care in their departments.
- Have a broad knowledge on the various training methodologies and newest training best practices.
- Does not have to be a specialist but a broad knowledge of the ETD field is recommended.
- Provide coaching and/or mentoring to staff as and when needed.
- Any other reasonable task as directed by the employer.
- Grade 12 certificate.
- Qualifications in the ETD field will be beneficial.
- 5-years’ experience in the Training fields will be beneficial.
- 4-years Management experience will be beneficial.
- Judgement & Decision Making
- Service Orientation
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Detail- Oriented
- Critical thinking
- Information Ordering
- Time Management
- Verbal communication
- Non-verbal communication
- Collaboration Skills
- Leadership skills
- Negotiation skills
- Conflict Management
Should you qualify and meet the above requirements, kindly submit your CV to:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and use reference: SERR106/08.10.2021.
Closing date for applications - 20 October 2021.