Internal job posting - Information Compliance Manager
Job Overview - Managing of POPI/PAIA and CPA compliance department nationally (staff, admin and clients) reporting to Gideon Gerber.
• Leading team of advisors and admin staff;
• General management of staff according to company HR Policies and Procedures;
• Interact with Marketing to improve sales;
• Liaise with other departments to ensure effective functioning of department;
• Create service and product development opportunities;
• Attend meetings regarding internal Information Compliance feedback & strategy discussion;
• Training on legislation and amendments;
• Drafting specialised industry documents;
• Reviewing and developing of legal documents and policies for compliance with current legislation;
• And any other task necessary for the conduct of the employer’s business, as the employer may from time to time direct, and to assist clients with all information compliance related matters to ensure compliance with legislation and to avoid or limit risk;
• Ensure client satisfaction.
• Relevant tertiary qualification in the Legal or Compliance Sector or Risk Management.
• Knowledgeable on the South African POPI/PAIA and CPA legislation and other applicable legislation would be an advantage.
• Strong leadership, organisational and interpersonal relationship skills.
• Relevant managerial experience of at least 3 years.
• Be computer-literate on the Microsoft Office suite.
• Strong administrative and excellent communication skills.
• Fluent in Afrikaans and English.
• The candidate must be able to work under pressure.
• Ability to be a strong confident leader.
• Self-reliance with a high level of integrity and accountability.
• Strong sense of client orientated service delivery.
• Must have own reliable transport.
Should you qualify and meet the above requirements, kindly submit your CV to:
- Pretoria office - email@example.com and quote reference SERR110/03.01.2022.
Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview in Pretoria. Job applications close on 28 January 2022. If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful. Only internal SERR Synergy employees may apply.