Credit Controller for our Pretoria branch
We are seeking to employ an analytical Credit Controller to join our vibrant Central Support Services team at a well-established company based in Lynnwood, Pretoria.
The ideal candidate will be a problem-solver with analytical skills and knowledgeable on the full function of credit controlling activities and managing debtors accounts.
- Matric/ Grade 12 with Accounting and Mathematics subjects;
- Credit Management/ Bookkeeping/ Financial Qualification will be advantageous;
- 4-years’ experience in credit control;
- Excel Intermediate;
- Own transport;
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English.
- Knowledgeable on full function credit control
- Strong knowledge of Reconciliations / Collections/ Debit Orders / Bank Statements
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Computer Skills (Intermediate MS Office)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (internal and external clients)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer service driven
- Sound numerical accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Responsible, reliable and punctual
- Proven track record in Credit Management
Should you qualify and meet the above requirements, kindly submit your CV to:
- Recruitment – email@example.com and quote reference SERR129/20.06.2022.
Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. Job applications close on 27 June 2022. If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.